HERBERT G PETERS
Andrew Jackson Democrat
Candidate for US Senate, California
34 US Senate Candidates on the Ballot.
The ballots vary; please examine your sample ballot to
find the name of the candidate you choose.
our excessive cost of living
Our excessive cost of our federal government
is our very biggest problem; its cost must be reduced!
Rome fell from power, can we?
federal government has taken on more than the constitution, as written,
Country has the greatest defense system in the world; including our well
armed civilian population together with our military power; and it is very
important that we maintain both for our continued defensive might.
we reduce the size and cost of government we will find that we will become
stronger as the costs of our defenses come down.
how long can we continue the support of our defense when:
- our taxes are too high, to unfair and too
- our economy is so poor that almost 23%
of our people are unemployed,
- a third of us are on welfare, too many are asking for others to feed them,
- Almost every person should have a job; being a
home maker is a job,
- the cost of food and medicine are climbing,
- the federal debt and deficits are accelerating
higher. (In 2007 (see second paragraph of
link) and 2010 deficits were so high that if the IRS
seized all of our income they would still have a deficit.)
- Deficits are financed; we pay for the deficits
either by interest and principal or by inflation; it is very important
that we balance our budget.
- our government is in its 59th year without a
balanced budget (no balanced budgets in
the Clinton years)
- our deficits are growing and growing:
- deficits grew over $1.6 trillion during the
- deficits grew over $4.3 trillion during the
- deficits are projected to grew over $9.1 trillion
during the Obama Administration.
our massive Growth of spending, our annual federal deficits are unsustainable
are in a desperate place as a nation and our political representatives and the
controlled news media are not exposing the
problems. And why is the presidents approval
rating around 50% when we the people are under the stresses of the
growing cost of living and a third of us are on welfare?